DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING BIG FURRET IS
ITS BIGGER THAN FUCKING CHARIZARD
I ONLY FOUND THIS OUT TODAY AND I AM FUCKING TERRIFIED OF FURRET NOW
THE FACE OF GOD… I’VE SEEN IT. HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT, ATHIESTS HOW
CLICK PLAY TO HEAR WHAT SONG THIS MAN SINGS.
ALL THESE YEARS I THOUGHT IT WAS A SASSY BLACK LADY
what WHAT WHAAAT? I always imagined the person singing this as some asian Goku looking kind of guy!! This is awesome!
…and sometimes “R” too.
I want what she’s having.
IS SHE EATING A BACON SUNDAE
IM CRYING BECAUSE THIS IS ME
1. Be open to finding the tiny grain of truth in any criticism or negative remark. It stops you from adopting a defensive position as you’re actively choosing to learn and to grow.
2. However, don’t let others’ comments divert you from your course. Remember, you’re the pilot of your life and destiny.
3. Stay focused on your goals – and keep the big picture in mind. You’re not there yet, so keep moving straight ahead.
4. Work on developing your self-confidence. You must believe in yourself to have the life that you want.
5. Be a positive person … who thinks positive thoughts … and takes positive actions … and get positive results.
6. Remember, the comments of others are just one point of view. They may not be objective, and they won’t always be true.
7. Respond – don’t react – to any form of criticism. If you’re secure in who you are, it won’t affect your self esteem.
omg this was a headache to read…
there is no hope for the future